Vacancy- Facilities Team Leader
CATCH is an ever expanding, people centric business, and we are looking for a positive, driven person to join our team as a Facilities Team Leader.
Reporting to the Head of Operations.
Key responsibilities: –
- Supervise the cleaning supervisor and Caretaker
- Maintain, monitor and continually improve HSE performance of the CATCH site
- Maintain safe systems of work in the operational areas
- Carry out site inductions
- Carry out safety inspections and safety audits – deliver toolbox talks as and when required
- Manage contractors on site and monitor quality of work
- Maintain facility, plant and Catch equipment in working order, to meet the client’s needs
- Ensure regulatory compliance is maintained for all necessary equipment
- Support, mentor and supervise all apprentices and clients whilst on site.
- Control access to process plant and site via issuing work permits/signing in process
- Liaise with external bodies when required
- Provide First Aid and emergency cover for the site
- Assist other Catch personnel with their duties as required, to ensure customer relations
- Key holder and out of hours contact
- Be flexible in their hours to for holiday cover and sickness
The role is based at the CATCH Head Office in Stallingborough. The role is full time working Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:30 and the salary will be dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Closing date for applications: 17th November 21
Interviews will be carried out on: 25th November 21
For more information or an informal discussion please contact email@example.com or on 01469 552825
For a company application form please contact: