CATCH has recently become an apprenticeship provider and as such are recruiting a number of roles for this exciting addition to our services to the Yorkshire & Humber regions industry partners.
CATCH is a people-centric business with a focus on creating a positive organisational culture promoting a healthy work/life balance. We have an ideology around a “CATCH Person” who we look to recruit which include;
- Following our values
- Being passionate about our company, our clients, our learners and our region
- Be mutually supportive across our business, working as “One Team”
- Treating everyone equally and with respect
If you believe that you could be a “CATCH Person” then why not apply today?
We are looking at a number of full time, part-time or associate roles in the following areas;
- Apprenticeship Trainers & Assessors (Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Welding, Pipefitting, General Engineering)
- Apprenticeship Account Manager
- Apprenticeship Coordinator
- Schools Engagement & Recruitment Coordinator
Benefits of working for CATCH include;
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive salary packages above regional averages
- Excellent holiday, benefits and bonus package
- Staff training and development
- Inclusive team culture
- Progression opportunities
For an informal discussion please contact email@example.com or 07904 598165
For an application pack please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01469 552829
Information on all the jobs listed can be viewed in detail by clicking the link below.
Closing date – 18th February 2022