This course offers practical and theoretical training to enable candidates to demonstrate a good level that is ‘suitable and sufficient’ for carrying out risk assessments and method statements awareness, to protect themselves and those around them from exposure to hazards.
Upon completion of the course, candidates will be able to:
• Understand the importance of risk assessments
• Identify common hazards and be aware of the possible risks
• Understand the principles of controlling hazards
• Understand how a risk assessment is carried out using qualitative risk matrix.
• An introduction to risk assessment and method statements
• HSE Legislation
• Definitions of Hazards and Risk
• Hierarchy of Control of Hazards
• Practical exercises for identifying hazards and risk
• Course Assessment
• Question and answer session
Half day course through the virtual classroom. Face to face delivery available upon request.
CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552852 or email email@example.com for more details.
April, August, December, February, January, July, June, March, May, November, October, September
Redwood Park Estate
Company no. 03837010