This course offers practical and theoretical training to enable candidates to demonstrate a good level that is ‘suitable and sufficient’ for carrying out risk assessments and method statements awareness, to protect themselves and those around them from exposure to hazards.
Upon completion of the course, candidates will be able to:
• Understand the importance of risk assessments
• Identify common hazards and be aware of the possible risks
• Understand the principles of controlling hazards
• Understand how a risk assessment is carried out using qualitative risk matrix.
• An introduction to risk assessment and method statements
• HSE Legislation
• Definitions of Hazards and Risk
• Hierarchy of Control of Hazards
• Practical exercises for identifying hazards and risk
• Course Assessment
• Question and answer session
Half day course through the virtual classroom. Face to face delivery available upon request.
CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552852 or email email@example.com for more details.
Redwood Park Estate
Company no. 03837010
Follow CATCH through our various social media channels, we are constantly updating these with exciting information
We have made the commitment – have you?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.