This course is aimed at anyone who has completed a high risk confined space course,
as the legislation requires an emergency team to stand by on site prior to commencement of works in a confined space.
• Rescue and resuscitation equipment
• Raising the alarm and rescue
• Safeguarding the rescuers
• Fire safety
• Control of Plant
• First Aid
• Public emergency services
• Involvement of emergency services (Fire, Ambulance and Police)
• Standby emergency teams
This course has a written assessment and a practical assessment.
One day course. CATCH Skills certification is awarded upon successful completion.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details