ECITB Mechanical Joint Integrity MJI18 training provides the skills and technique required
to become competent in hydraulic tension of bolted connections. The course includes a varied range of products used for demonstrations and practical training
• Explain how to ensure intended task conforms to related specification, methods, process, techniques and procedure
• Dismantle hydraulic tension bolted connection systems
• Remove, replace and assemble components from hydraulic tension bolted connection systems
• Prepare work areas and equipment for the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using hydraulic tensioning equipment
• Assemble bolted connections and tighten bolts using hydraulic tensioning equipment
• Check integrity of assembled bolted connections
• Reinstate the work area after the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using hydraulic tensioning.
CATCH Skills certification can be awarded if required.
No pre-requisites are required.
This course prepares learners for TMJI18.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552852 or email email@example.com for more details.
Follow CATCH through our various social media channels, we are constantly updating these with exciting information
We have made the commitment – have you?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.