ECITB Mechanical Joint Integrity MJI18 training provides the skills and technique required
to become competent in hydraulic tension of bolted connections. The course includes a varied range of products used for demonstrations and practical training
• Explain how to ensure intended task conforms to related specification, methods, process, techniques and procedure
• Dismantle hydraulic tension bolted connection systems
• Remove, replace and assemble components from hydraulic tension bolted connection systems
• Prepare work areas and equipment for the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using hydraulic tensioning equipment
• Assemble bolted connections and tighten bolts using hydraulic tensioning equipment
• Check integrity of assembled bolted connections
• Reinstate the work area after the assembly and tightening of bolted connections using hydraulic tensioning.
CATCH Skills certification can be awarded if required.
No pre-requisites are required.
This course prepares learners for TMJI18.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
April, August, December, February, January, July, June, March, May, November, October, September
Redwood Park Estate
Company no. 03837010