To provide individuals with the knowledge and understanding needed to use abrasive wheels safely and to comply with current regulations.
• Review of relevant H&S regulations and appropriate PPE
• Responsibilities and relevant risk associated with abrasive wheel use
• Identification of abrasive wheels, ensuring they are fit for purpose and the probably causes that give rise to wheel failure
• Checking for faults by inspecting, wheel mounting and safety
• Markings on abrasive wheels
• Storage, handling and transportation of abrasive wheels
• Dressing of abrasive wheels
• Guarding and correct adjustment
Half day course.
CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552852 or email email@example.com for more details
Redwood Park Estate
Company no. 03837010
Follow CATCH through our various social media channels, we are constantly updating these with exciting information
We have made the commitment – have you?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.