To provide individuals with the knowledge and understanding needed to use abrasive wheels safely and to comply with current regulations.
• Review of relevant H&S regulations and appropriate PPE
• Responsibilities and relevant risk associated with abrasive wheel use
• Identification of abrasive wheels, ensuring they are fit for purpose and the probably causes that give rise to wheel failure
• Checking for faults by inspecting, wheel mounting and safety
• Markings on abrasive wheels
• Storage, handling and transportation of abrasive wheels
• Dressing of abrasive wheels
• Guarding and correct adjustment
Half day course.
CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
April, August, December, February, January, July, June, March, May, November, October, September