To enable delegates to develop knowledge and skills to ensure that they are aware of the
risks and dangers associated with working at height and be able to make a fall protection
plan to protect themselves and others using fall protection/fall arrest equipment.
• To raise awareness of working at height
• To be aware of legislative requirements for working at height
• To be able to identify and understand the hazards and risks which may be encountered working at height
• Understand safe use of tools at height
• To determine the correct storage of all working at height equipment
• Ability to identify correct harness and Personnel Fall Protection Equipment (PFPE) for different Working at Height scenarios
• Carry out pre/post use checks on and understand statutory inspection requirements for PFPE
• Donning and use of various PFPE
• Legislation when working at height
• Hierarchy of control
• Selection of work at height methods
• Awareness of ladders and steps
• Inspection schedules and requirements
• Awareness of planning for rescue
• Fall arrest vs fall restraint
• Fall factors
• Suspension syncope
One day course. CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552852 or email email@example.com for more details
Follow CATCH through our various social media channels, we are constantly updating these with exciting information
We have made the commitment – have you?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.