This course is aimed at people carrying out Nitrogen purging of pipelines and /
or vessels in a production environment.
By the end of the course, the attendee will be able to understand the basic principles
and techniques employed to, safely assess, plan, prepare and carry out a purge of vessels
and pipework within their specific work environment
• Understand the use of Nitrogen in a production environment
• Nitrogen hazard and safety awareness
• Planning and preparation for a safe system of work
• Purging techniques explained
• Practical implementation of techniques
One day. CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
April, August, December, February, January, July, June, March, May, November, October, September
Redwood Park Estate
Company no. 03837010