A practical course that will take the delegates through safe plant procedures, plant familiarisation and then valuable ‘hands on’ process plant operations experience. The course will culminate in the production of a product to a client’s
specification. This course is targeted at new starters, maintenance technicians and existing staff.
• Process safety
• Process plant familiarisation
• Pipework & instrumentation diagram use
• Pump types and usage
• Product testing
• Mechanical joint awareness
• Small bore tubing awareness
• Safe isolation of plant and equipment
• Radio communication protocols
• Process start up and shutdown
• Effective handovers
• Control room operation scenarios
Five day course.
CATCH Skills certification will be awarded upon full completion of the course.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552852 or email email@example.com for more details.
April, August, December, February, January, July, June, March, May, November, October, September
Redwood Park Estate
Company no. 03837010