For candidates wishing to work in the Electrical Trade. How to use the BS7671 wiring regulations (on-line exam).
• Part 1 – Scope, object and fundamental principles
• Part 2 – Definitions
• Part 3 – Assessment of general characteristics
• Part 4 – Protection for Safety
• Part 5 – Selection and Erection of Equipment
• Part 6 – Inspection and Testing
• Part 7 – Special Installations or Locations
• Part 8 – Functional Requirements
This course reflects the very latest edition of the electrical regulations.
Updated and re-issued to cover major breakthroughs in the electrical
industry such as:
• Neutral current diversion
• RCD types their application and testing procedures
• Inclusion of arc fault detection devices in specific areas
• Protected escape routes
• Overvoltage protection
• Prosumer’s low voltage electrical installations
• Updates to many of the Part 7 Special Installations or Locations
• Updated Model Forms
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Follow CATCH through our various social media channels, we are constantly updating these with exciting information
We have made the commitment – have you?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.