For candidates wishing to work in the Electrical Trade. How to use the BS7671 wiring regulations (on-line exam).
• Part 1 – Scope, object and fundamental principles
• Part 2 – Definitions
• Part 3 – Assessment of general characteristics
• Part 4 – Protection for Safety
• Part 5 – Selection and Erection of Equipment
• Part 6 – Inspection and Testing
• Part 7 – Special Installations or Locations
• Part 8 – Functional Requirements
This course reflects the very latest edition of the electrical regulations.
Updated and re-issued to cover major breakthroughs in the electrical
industry such as:
• Neutral current diversion
• RCD types their application and testing procedures
• Inclusion of arc fault detection devices in specific areas
• Protected escape routes
• Overvoltage protection
• Prosumer’s low voltage electrical installations
• Updates to many of the Part 7 Special Installations or Locations
• Updated Model Forms
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552828 or email email@example.com for more details.