Internal audits are a requirement of all management system standards. They are used to determine conformity with requirements, establish the effectiveness of processes in achieving objectives and to seek opportunity for improvement. This two-day Internal Auditor training course is based on ISO 9001 quality management systems and auditing processes based on ISO 19011.This course is approved by the International Register of Certificated
Auditors (IRCA – Reference No: A18151) and meets the training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA Auditor Registration Scheme.
• The audit process
• Interview techniques
• Evaluation of evidence
• Nonconformity writing
• Auditee correction and corrective action
• Understanding the purpose, benefits, process and method of internal auditing
• Understanding the role of effective internal audits
Who should attend?
• Personnel intending to perform internal audits
• Auditors wishing to achieve external recognition of their competence
• Managers appointed to obtain and maintain third party certification
• Those involved in ensuring conformity and compliance with requirements
Two-day course. IRCA endorsed certificates are awarded on successful completion of the course.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552852 or email email@example.com for more details
Follow CATCH through our various social media channels, we are constantly updating these with exciting information
We have made the commitment – have you?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.