This course is designed to provide attendees with an
understanding of how a behavioural based safety process works and
the effective elements of carrying out meaningful observations and
collecting workable data.
Class based with a practical onsite coached observation exercise followed by
feedback session to close the day.
• To understand how behaviour works and how a BBS process can assist in reducing
exposure to injury.
• What influences behaviour.
• Roles and responsibilities of supporting teams.
• Understand elements of behavioural psychology.
• Improves safety culture and raise risk awareness.
• Practical interaction skills for approaching people and deliver constructive feedback on observations.
• Practical exercises to demonstrate the impact of both negative and positive feedback.
• Demonstration on how we miss most of what’s in front of our eyes.
One full day course.
PPE required for field observation practical exercise.
If you would like to make a block booking for a bespoke training course please contact us on 01469 552827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Redwood Park Estate
Company no. 03837010
Follow CATCH through our various social media channels, we are constantly updating these with exciting information
We have made the commitment – have you?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.