It is a time of uncertainty for many people at the moment, but at CATCH Skills the team are doing everything possible to ensure when your business returns back to normal, that we can accommodate your training needs and your employee’s skills developments.
We anticipate the demand of our training courses to be high when this current period of time comes to an end. Therefore in order for us to ensure we can accommodate all our customer’s needs; we would be grateful if you could provide us with a foresight of any potential bookings you might be likely to make for any of the below courses (this is just a guide to help us to plan accordingly and there are no obligations on your part!)
- City & Guilds Medium Risk Confined Space
- City & Guilds High Risk Confined Space
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- ECITB Low Risk Confined Space
- ECITB Medium Risk Confined Space
- ECITB High Risk Confined Space
- ECITB Mechanical Joint Integrity (MJI10)
- ECITB Small Bore Tubing (SBT01 & SBT02)
- ECITB TMJI10 (Technical Assessment)
- ECITB TSBT01 & TSBT02 (Technical Assessment)
- ECITB Basic Safety Passport
- ECITB Safety Passport Refresher
*The ECITB have stated that any CCNSG Safety Passports whose grace period expires after the 16th March 2020, they will grant an extended 3 months period to give delegates time to sit their renewal. Therefore a 6-month grace period will be accepted until further notice.
If you could kindly let us know the month you require for your training, then one of the team will be happy to send over dates we have available. We anticipate restarting our courses from mid/late-June, subject to any announcement by the government.
Here is a schedule of some of our most popular courses to assist in your planning.
Whilst our site is closed, we are still working from home (as probably most of us are at the moment!) and you can still call us on 01469 552828 if you have any questions or would like to make any reservations. If you have any questions, please contact Paul – email@example.com