CATCH Skills are accredited to offer ECITB Mechanical Joint Integrity.
What does MJI10 include?
- Learn how to safely dismantle Hand Torqued Bolting Connection Systems
• Remove components from Hand Torqued Bolted Systems
• Assemble and secure Hand Torque Bolted Connections
• Understand different joints and joining methods
• Verify the Integrity of the Joint
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at people carrying out critical flange bolting in Oil and Gas, Process and Food industries – such as Process Technicians, Mechanical Fitters, Instrument Technicians and Supervisors.
Do you need any pre- qualifications to attend?
For MJI10 there are no pre-requisites required.
Duration and Cost:
1 day course, £295 + VAT per delegate.
Additional dates available upon request.
Please contact Daisy on 01469 552852 or email email@example.com for more information or to book your place.