The Web Form at the link below can be used by businesses to inform Government about how they might be able to help with the response to coronavirus.
The support needed includes things like:
- medical testing equipment
- medical equipment design
- protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitiser
- hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement, engineering or communications
- social care or childcare
Businesses will be asked some questions about the type of support that can be provided and will be contacted as soon as possible if the support is needed.
Businesses will need a company number if they have one.